We start the interview process by conducting an in-depth assessment of you or your loved one's lifestyle, medical conditions and the kind of assistance needed that will help them to remain independent and safe at home. As part of the process, we jointly determine the scope of care.
During the meeting, we fully explain the services available, answer any additional questions you have, and help with the important care decisions faced by your family.
Your personal assessment review includes:
- Adult Daily Living Needs
- Health Status
- Nutritional Needs
- Personal Care
- Homemaking Regiment
- Transportation & Socialization Needs
- Mobility & Transfer Assistance
- Family Support & Respite Service
- In-Home Safety Assessments
- Papa’s Pearl’s Compatibility Match (we take extra measures to find the most compatible caregiver match based on needs and personality)
- Medication Management